In our experience we find that small businesses:
- do not have internal IT teams and rely on agencies which bill them an hourly rate for development, therefore they try to avoid technical tasks if necessary
- prefer an integration that can be executed by a 3rd party
To accomodate for these needs, this guideline recommends:
- Using GA4 to read the ecommerce related events and send them to Luigi's Box feedback loop.
- Using feeds to index the data to minimize development work
- Letting Luigi's Box team execute the integration
Index catalog data
Depending on your business requirements, your business specifics or your technology limitations, you may need to deliver additional deliverables. Take the questionnaire below to get a personalized list of requirements.