In our experience we find that B2B businesses:
- value realtime data updates, that's why we recommend using API instead of the feeds
- have very dynamic and complex pricing rules where the prices are often impossible to index
- prefer a quick, streamlined and robust integration
To accomodate for these needs, this guideline recommends:
- Using GA4 to read the ecommerce related events and send them to Luigi's Box feedback loop.
- Using API to index the data to maintain realtime updates.
- Integrate using Luigi's Box web frontend libraries for easy integration
- Using the Pricing API to load per-customer prices in real-time.